Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
may 2020Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
For the refurbishment of Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique, Bernard Pictet has created two spectacular double doors in engraved and gilded glass representing an aigrette, a symbol of the jeweller since the early nineteenth century.
The interior has been completely reimagined by Patricia Grosdemange in a contemporary style that is entirely sympathetic with this historic building.
Taking example from the late eighteenth-century decoration, every wall offers an illustration of high craftsmanship using time-honoured techniques to fashion stucco, gilding, embossed paper, alabaster and other noble materials with a resolutely modern aesthetic.
This metamorphosis is a rediscovery of the aesthetic of French luxury.
As part of the refurbishment, Bernard Pictet was commissioned to create two large double doors in engraved and gilded translucent glass.
The first doors, in opalescent white, open onto the Salon Malmaison, reserved for bridal jewellery.
The second doors, in the House's signature dark blue, lead into the Salon Bleu, reserved for exceptional creations.
On both doors, an aigrette motif inspired by Chaumet's famed tiaras was diamond-engraved, with chiselled and leaf-gilded accents.
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station