Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
November 2020AD MATIÈRES D'ART exhibition postponed in 2021
Atelier Bernard Pictet will show its latest creations at AD MATIÈRES D’ART at Palais d’Iéna in Paris
Given the health situation, AD Matières d'Art exhibition dates have been changed.
The exhibition is postponed from March 26th to April 4th 2021.
Atelier Bernard Pictet is exhibiting at the second AD MATIÈRES D’ART biennial, a showcase for the latest creations by the artisans of interior design and decoration.
Atelier Bernard Pictet will show four new pieces in combination with the exceptional fabric designs of Toyine Sellers.
The upholstery work for each piece, as well as the Rubelli silk velvet gainage of the frames, will be by Ateliers Jouffre.
Glass is traditionally associated with wood and metal supports. Atelier Bernard Pictet wanted to show how the more unusual combination of glass and textile can produce something that is both beautiful and original.
Headquarters of the Economic, Social and Environmental Council
9, place d’Iéna, 75016 Paris
13th-22nd November, 2020
Free admission, 10am – 6pm
- AD MATIÈRES D'ART exhibition postponed in 2021
- A glass screen
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station