Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
November 2011Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
For the third consecutive year, Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow.
In autumn 2011, Bernard Pictet presents the Studio's creations in Moscow at the Art de Vivre à la Française and Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant Roublovka fairs, both showcases for French luxury.
From November 28th to 30th, Bernard Pictet is a third-time exhibitor at Art de Vivre à la Française, inside the Dramatic Arts Theatre on Stretenka Street. He presents 24 new creations using opaque or luminous glass for interior design projects.
Atelier Bernard Pictet is also one of 15 French companies selected to take part in Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant Roublovka, which takes place December 1st and 2nd at Chef Jérôme Coustillas' restaurant, Le Mas de la Colline.
Bernard Pictet thus confirms the importance he attaches to Russia, and his appreciation of working with Russian architects and interior designers.
For more than 30 years, Bernard Pictet has been a partner to all types of project which associate glass with art, decoration or architecture.
Engraved, chiselled, silvered, gilded or acid-etched, glass by Atelier Bernard Pictet adorns beautiful homes, palaces, prestigious hotels, yachts, luxury boutiques and the head offices of leading companies. The Studio's references include Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Hermès, Louis Vuitton and Cartier.
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station