October 2011Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASS FOR TWO AWARD-WINNING YACHTS AT THE 2011 MONACO YACHT SHOW
The SATORI, built by HEESEN, interior design by Rémi TESSIER.
The QUINTA ESSENTIA, interior design by Michaela REVERBERI.
The SATORI, a 50-metre motor yacht, carried off the Monaco Yacht Show Design Award.
BernardPictet's glass partitions, both curved and flat, are chiselled then silvered. In the wheelhouse, a silvered glass structure has been acid-etched, engraved with the yacht's name and edge-lit.
The 55-metre QUINTA ESSENTIA took Yacht Design Magazine's 2011 Yacht Design Award. Bernard Pictet created a staircase, partitions and doors, furniture and ceiling lights in glass. The staircase extends over 40 square metres and serves three floors. It is in curved glass which has been chiselled and silvered on the back and acid-etched on the front to depict stalactites.
Bernard PICTET receives regular commissions for luxury superyachts:
- VAVA II, 96-metre motor yacht, built by DEVONPORT YACHTS in 2011 with interior design by Rémi TESSIER. Translucent partitions and doors, ceiling lights and table tops.
- AIR, 81-metre motor yacht, built by FEADSHIP in 2011 with interior design by Rémi TESSIER. 10-metre high illuminated partition, 40-mm stair rail, elevator mirror and table tops.
- ZEFIRA, 50-metre sailing yacht, built by FITZROY YACHTS in 2011. World SuperYacht Design Award. Interior design by Rémi TESSIER. Table tops for the saloon.
- ALFA SEA, 41-metre motor yacht, built by PALMER JOHNSON YACHTS, refitted in 2010. Interior design by Rémi TESSIER. Table tops and partitions.
- EOS, 93-metre three-mast sailing yacht, built by LÜRSSEN in 2006. Interior design by François CATROUX. Mirrors for the main and ancillary staircases, translucent partitions, illuminated cornices and wall lights.
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station