Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
October 2012Exhibition in New York
Work by the French master glassmaker Bernard Pictet on show in New York at La Grande Décoration / French Art de Vivre, organised by Comité Bellecour and Prestige et Tradition, October 23 to 25, 2012.
Twenty-two luxury Maisons from areas as diverse as the decorative arts, interior design, jewelry and couture will come together in the magnificent French Consulate building. This showcase of French craftsmanship will be staged by the interior designer Pierre Court, originally from Lyons and now based in New York.
World-renowned companies, all specialists in their fields, have worked together to produce exceptional creations which they will present during the three days of the event. Bernard Pictet is showing three works:
One is a chiseled, silvered gray table top. The table leg in a very light steel has been hammered by hand in the manner of Diego Giacometti. It is the work of wrought-iron sculptor Joël Orgiazzi. Dimensions: 140cm x 140cm – Height 75cm.
For a folding screen, Bernard Pictet has produced engraved glass panels which have been hand-gilded and chiseled. The structure for the panels, in a palm wood veneer, is by Maleville, with bronze cabochons by metal artisan Rémy Garnier. Dimensions: 320cm wide x 220cm high.
The chiseled, silvered and frosted glass of a headboard is joined by gold and beige Coromandel lacquer by Anne Midavaine, nickel bronze wall sconces by Delisle, and a silk bed throw and pillows from Charles Jouffre. The lampshades and bed throw are embroidered by Pascale Duchenoy. Dimensions: 320cm wide x 150cm high.
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station