Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
october 2013For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
For AD Interior 2013, Bernard Pictet creates a low table with a figure of a gisant, to a design by Agence Malherbe
Taking metamorphosis, the theme of the latest AD Interior exhibition, as its inspiration, Agence Malherbe creative design agency took the bold step of imagining an "Ex-voto" low table suggesting the spectre of a gisant or recumbent figure.
The agency, which works regularly with the studio, asked Bernard Pictet to bring this idea into being.
It began by selecting two samples of the studio's work that were especially suited to this project: a large chiselled motif and a small chiselled motif with gilding on a black background.
Working from photographs of these two samples, the agency then produced a precise computer-generated image of the figure.
The studio reproduced this image as closely as possible before making the final adjustments requested by Hubert de Malherbe.
Glass for interior design and architecture. Centrally located in Paris, Atelier Bernard Pictet has been designing and producing original and luxurious works in glass for more than thirty years. The studio advises customers on all types of glass product for artworks, interior design and architecture, from feasibility studies to production and installation.
Technique: the black glass box is engraved, chiselled and gilded.
The wood box-frame is by Prugent.
1,870 cm X 550 cm X 400 cm
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station