Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
December 2009Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
The work of glass artist Bernard Pictet embellishes two private homes, decorated by Brigitte Saby, in Paris and in Moscow.
Bernard Pictet and Brigitte Saby work regularly together, in France and Russia, to decorate places of exception.
Their latest project is in a sumptuous apartment with a sweeping view of Paris from the heights of Trocadéro. The skilful mix of classic and contemporary is one of the hallmarks of Brigitte Saby's creations. Bernard Pictet has produced four works for the apartment, in the entrance hall, lounge, dining room and shower room.
The mirrored walls of the cloackroom are inspired by an antique rug pattern. Extra-white acid mirror, with chiselled, sandblasted and silvered motifs on both sides, softens reflections and bounces light from the suspended ceiling. Bernard Pictet has cr eated twin pieces for the entrance hall , measuring 3 x 2 metres. Set against opposite walls, they echo the vaulted form of the hall. Perfectly adjusted, their chequered patter n in silvered and oxidised glass, in the manner of Serge Roche, creates an infinite perspective. Cabochon magnifiers complete the work.
In the Moscow apartment, Bernard Pictet has created antiqued mirrors enhanced with sgrafitto foliage patterns, produced by Sylvain Enicolo for Trouvé.
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station