Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
december 2015Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
Atelier Bernard Pictet has made glass tops for two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak, by Ludwig & Dominique cabinetmakers
Both are unique pieces.
These two bookcases with matching dimensions are made from swamp oak, a fossilised oak that spent more than three thousand years immersed in peat bog, and which has a natural bronze-brown colour. They were imagined by Ludwig & Dominique cabinetmakers with a geometric inlay that brings out the original qualities of this wood.
The thick glass tops, created by Atelier Bernard Pictet, are heavily engraved with a canvas design, patinated then finished with gold leaf in shades that beautifully match the warm glow of the wood.
The front of one of the bookcases comprises doors on each side of central shelves. In contrast, the shelves of the second bookcase frame a central cupboard with drawers in natural oak.
Design and manufacture: Atelier Ludwig & Dominique
Glass tops, patinated gold, unique pieces: Atelier Bernard Pictet
Dimensions of each bookcase:
Length: 365 cm
Depth: 30 cm
Height: 86.4 cm
Price on application
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station