Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
november 2016Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
Bernard Pictet creates glasswork for the lobbies, decorated by Alberto Pinto Interior Design, at Tour Odéon in Monaco.
The latest construction of note in Monaco, Tour Odéon rises 170 metres above the Principality.
Materials of the finest quality have been chosen for the decoration of both the tower's lobbies.
First impressions count.
The pillars in each corner of the first lobby stand 5 metres high and measure 1.30 metres wide. These four vertical structures capture the eye thanks to the light diffused through etched and frosted glass. This Art Deco-inspired embellishment was imagined by Alberto Pinto Interior Design and brought to life by Ateliers Bernard Pictet.
The second lobby, where the elevators are, is defined by its powerful horizontal line, while at the same time the eight columns in dark Emperador marble take full advantage of the ceiling height. Large bas-relief panels, with a metallic treatment by Based Upon, form a geometric composition with a constructivist feel which Alberto Pinto Interior Design has interpreted to suit contemporary tastes. These patterns are repeated at the top of each wall on elements in backlit, 23mm laminated glass, also by Ateliers Bernard Pictet. They are carved in the thickness of the glass, on a frosted or chiselled background with gilding on both sides.
All the glasswork by Ateliers Bernard Pictet is framed by bands of patinated, hammered bronze by Arte Fabrica. This hammered motif returns on the archway that allows people to move freely between these two spaces, which together form a magnificent reception area for this equally extraordinary tower.
This association between Ateliers Bernard Pictet and Alberto Pinto Interior Design joins a long list of private residencies, yachts and prestigious office spaces.
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station