Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
july 2018French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
Five artisans d’art, all Living Heritage Companies (Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant), have been selected for the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, taking place 26th to 29th September. Marbrerie Fochesato, Jouffre, Ludwig & Dominique, Manufacture de Tapis de Bourgogne and Atelier Bernard Pictet will present their breathtaking creations in a 35 square-metre space designed by François Zuretti.
STAND QP2 Parvis piscine
François Zuretti will stage glass by Bernard Pictet, furniture by Ludwig & Dominique, rugs by Manufacture de Tapis de Bourgogne, marble by Patrice Fochesato and upholstery by Jouffre as a superb living area for a luxury yacht. This event will bring together the quintessence of craftsmanship and artistry.
Marbrerie Fochesato, established in 1922, sources the perfect stone for each project from quarries all over the world – Italy, India, Brazil, and elsewhere. This stone is hand-cut at the marble works in Lyon, France, into magnificent and often spectacular creations. Member of the Comité Bellecour and a Living Heritage Company. www.fochesato.fr
Jouffre carries on the grand tradition of prestige upholstery, combining technique and expertise with French flair. Curtains, cushions, bedcovers, chairs and sofas in traditional or contemporary styles are handcrafted in the company's workshops in Lyon, France, and in New York. Member of the Comité Bellecour, Association Prestige et Tradition and a Living Heritage Company.
Ludwig & Dominique, cabinetmakers in Paris since 1980, restore exceptional items of furniture from all periods, and in particular Art Deco. The studio's own range of furnishings and light fittings matches timeless designs with rare materials such as shagreen, mother-of-pearl, straw, mica and precious woods. Maître d’Art, Member of Les Grands Ateliers de France, Association Prestige et Tradition and a Living Heritage Company.
Manufacture de tapis de Bourgogne has, for more than half a century, worked alongside world-class designers to bring to life their ideas for bespoke, hand-woven and hand-tufted rugs. Member of the Comité Bellecour and a Living Heritage Company.
Atelier Bernard Pictet has been designing and making original and luxurious works in glass for more than 35 years. Constantly seeking new ways to transform the appearance of glass, the Atelier finds inspiration in the decorative arts from all periods. It supplies architects and interior designers with a vast array of engraved, chiselled, acid-etched, gilded and silvered glass, in addition to specially commissioned pieces. Member of Association Prestige et Tradition and a Living Heritage Company.
An interior designer specialising in luxury yachts for more than three decades, François Zuretti has imagined interiors for more than fifty mega yachts, some more than 100 metres long. Classical, Art Deco or contemporary, each project originates in a unique concept that expresses the tastes and preferences of an exclusive clientele. Creativity, luxury, comfort and innovation are at the heart of François Zuretti's inspiration.
STAND QP2 parvis piscine
26 - 29 septembre 2018
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station