Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
june 2019Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
In a space staged by Lally et Berger, Charles Jouffre welcomed textile designer Toyine Sellers and glassmaker Bernard Pictet who presented three large mirrors, each specially created to suggest the appearance and qualities of fabric.
For the centrepiece (120 x 290 cm), Bernard Pictet interpreted a tweed pattern thanks to an innovative "diamond scratching" technique. Specially-made tools were used to inscribe fine lines in the glass.
These lines were then silvered to highlight the infinitely tiny slivers that make up each one.
A mirror backing added depth to the glass as well as a subtle kinetic effect.
For the two side panels (60 x 290 cm) Bernard Pictet worked with the idea of a sheer voile fabric.
Form-altering software, developed for the project, created an irregular pattern of close-set waves.
This pattern was applied to a mirror ground in gold for the first panel and silver for the second. The mirror created the desired transparency while a kinetic effect suggests the ripples of a voile curtain caught in a breeze.
Atelier Bernard Pictet warmly thanks Charles Jouffre for its invitation and for this opportunity to explore facets of the fabrics used in upholstery and interior design.
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station