Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
April 2010Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
Bernard Pictet and Grenot create two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
Working with interior architects Grenot, Bernard Pictet has created two sculpture walls for the Neuilly head office of Firmenich, world leader in the flavours and perfumes industry.
The first wall, measuring 7.5m by 2.5m, is a forest of individually-mounted giant test tubes, each filled with one of the many fragrance components used to create perfumes.
The second consists of 20 laboratory flasks, lit by coloured light emanating from electronically-controlled luminous diodes inside the glass bases on which they rest.
Neither arrangement has been given any specific surface treatment other than sand-blasting and silvering. Bernard Pictet has succeeded in transforming aesthetically unappealing laboratory glass into two wall sculptures whose decorative dimension resides in the original manner in which the glass has been used.
For more than 30 years, Bernard Pictet has been advising and accompanying artists on a wide range of projects that combine glass with art, interior design and architecture.
His distinctive approach to materials, a uniquely structured company and his creativity have afforded him countless opportunities to work with renowned architects and artists.
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station