Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
November 2010A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
For the EDF Head Office foyer, Bernard Pictet makes a kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » devised and produced by Philippe Schiepan, VIDE
For the foyer of the EDF Head Office by architect Bruno Diacre, Bernard Pictet has worked with VIDE Vibrant Design Laboratory, led by Philippe Schiepan, to create a 40 sq m ribbon with 23 semi-reflective kinetic glass elements.
Their finely-adjusted semi-transparency conceals video screens to give the impression of images moving freely within theglass. They become a wall that adapts to its fully programmable audiovisual content and to its architectural surroundings.
Plasma screens and light walls have taken over public spaces, and these moving images are often perceived as "visual pollution." Atelier Bernard Pictet and VIDE have looked at how glass and images might interact in ways that will make the spectator feel a sense of amazement rather than intrusion.
Through its very nature, glass can create mirages and illusions.
Bernard Pictet and Philippe Schiepan have built on this quality to develop an original application - vibrant glass - where the glass itself becomes an audiovisual medium.
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station