Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
December 2010An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
For the second consecutive year, Bernard Pictet exhibited at the French lifestyle fair Art de Vivre à la Française. The fair, held as part of France-Russia Year, took place on October 6th to 9th inside the prestigious Manezh in Moscow.
The work of outstanding craftsmen was shown on the 80 sq m Saby Art Style stand. They were decorative painter Sylvain Enicolo for Trouvé Leclaire, cabinet-maker Yan Jallu, wood designers Lallier, weaver Franz J. Ippoldt and home automation firm Kezia. The space was divided into four “mood zones” around a central hallway.
This hallway was the showcase for Bernard Pictet, who imagined a chandelier, ceiling, pillars and floor in extra-white glass which was chiselled and engraved to create a cascading water effect.
Bernard Pictet also created a screen in extra-white laminated glass which was frosted to produce a subtle translucent effect. Engraved scroll embellishments were gilded in white gold and pale gold.
An antiqued silvered glass wall panel was painted with motifs by Sylvain Enicolo.
Three chiselled glass horizontal panels with shimmering pale gold leaf decorated the VIP area of the Living Heritage zone.
FOR TWO YEARS NOW, BERNARD PICTET HAS DEVELOPED CLOSE RELATIONS WITH A RUSSIAN CLIENTELE. HE HAS LAUNCHED A NEW WEBSITE, WWW.BERNARDPICTET.RU, AND IS WORKING WITH UBIFRANCE AND LUNINA LIUDMILA WHO HANDLES LOCAL PRESS AND BUSINESS RELATIONS. HIS STYLE HAS WON OVER RUSSIAN ARCHITECTS AND INTERIOR DESIGNERS, MORE THAN 250 OF WHOM VISITED HIS EXHIBITION. NUMEROUS PROJECTS FOR PRIVATE CUSTOMERS ARE CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS, INCLUDING YACHTS, SHOWER ENCLOSURES, ELEVATORS AND SCREENS.
PRESTIGIOUS INTERIOR DESIGN MAGAZINES, SUCH AS MEZONIN, STEKLO, DOMANIA AND AD RUSSIA, HAVE ALL WRITTEN FEATURES ON BERNARD PICTET.
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station