Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
November 2013Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
Bernard Pictet creates Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
For this first collaboration, interior designer Jean-Philippe Nuel commissioned Bernard Pictet to produce four large pieces in glass:
- comprising a large panel installed behind the reception desk, a second panel using the same technique for the lobby,
- and the facade of the bar
- and a television unit in the lounge.
The panel behind the reception desk suggests the sun setting over a calm sea. Working from a photographic image, the studio experimented with various compositions and materials to render the shimmer of the Mediterranean in this abstract and contemporary seascape.
The bar facade and the television unit were produced from samples which Jean-Philippe Nuel viewed in the studio. He then reworked the pattern for the bar.
- The panels in the reception and the lobby use a combination of techniques: a kinetic "raster" in frosted glass, chiselled motifs on the front, chiselled and silvered motifs on the back.
- The bar facade is chiselled then gilded with gold leaf.
- The television unit is in thermoformed glass which has been silvered and oxidised.
Reception panel: 5,480 x 2,490 mm in four sections
Lobby panel: 3,100 x 900 mm
Bar facade: 900 x 5,320 mm in five sections
Television unit: 4,980 x 2,100 mm in 20 sections
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station