Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
may 2017A balustrade and a monumental door
A balustrade and a monumental door shown at the Revelations Biennal at the Grand Palais in Paris
A BALUSTRADE AND MONUMENTAL DOOR BY BERNARD PICTET SHOWN AT THE "REVELATIONS" BIENNIAL AT THE GRAND PALAIS IN PARIS
The Barbara balustrade is formed by a succession of sculpted shapes, distinguishing it from a classic handrail.
The individual elements are made from extra-white laminated safety glass (40 mm thick) which has been frosted over its entire surface. The different widths and shapes are achieved by sandblasting, to give each element the soft, sensual contours of pebbles on a beach.
Each sculpture is sealed into the metal string to naturally follow the gradient of the stairs.
LEDs can be incorporated into the string to light the glass; the sculpted elements can also be given other forms.
Glass: ATELIERS BERNARD PICTET
© Design and concept: ATELIERS BERNARD PICTET
Dimensions: Н 90 cm х L 165 cm Thickness: 40 mm
This monumental door stands out for its colour and for its striking decorative presence.
It is made from extra-white laminated glass (19 mm thick). The reverse side is engraved with a diamond saw then covered with green patinated leaf and gold leaf whose shimmer accentuates the rise and fall of the pattern.
The patinated brass frame is completed by a cast bronze handle that exactly replicates the engraving on the glass.
Other patterns, colours and finishes can be created.
Frame and bronze handle: VLD ORGIAZZI
Decorated glass: AТELIERS BERNARD PICTET
© VLD ORGIAZZI
© Design ATELIERS BERNARD PICTET
Dimensions: 2,300 х 900 х 30 mm
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station