Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
January 2011Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
Bernard Pictet makes exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes.
Architect Rémi Tessier and furniture designer Vincent Corbière have called on Bernard Pictet to produce glass table tops: the former for the Zéfira yacht, and the latter for a New York apartment, decorated by Jacques Grange.
While very different - one has a cold, minimalist, shimmering aspect while the other is warm, mat and predominantly classic – both these tables have a strong presence and true originality. Striking and refined, their glass top intrigues.
Designed especially for the Zéfira, the table which Bernard Pictet has made with Rémi Tessier fits seamlessly into the space. Its frame is in polished stainless steel. The discreetly shimmering top is in subtle contrast with the cosy surroundings.
In two years, Bernard Pictet and Rémi Tessier have worked together on a dozen projects.
Furniture designer Vincent Corbière and Bernard Pictet have produced the Scarabée table for a New York apartment, decorated by Jacques Grange. The patinated and waxed wrought iron frame is inspired by a 1940 table by Marc Du Plantier. The engraved glass top is highlighted with patinated gold leaf.
This fine piece of furniture, of which four have been made, is used as an occasional table.
BERNARD PICTET WORKS REGULARLY ON PROJECTS FOR YACHTS: FURNITURE, PARTITIONS AND WALLS (TRANSPARENT, TRANSLUCENT, OPAQUE, FLAT, CURVED), STAIR WALLS AND STAIRS, ETC.
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station