Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
october 2014kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
For the 2014 AD Interiors exhibition at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris, Bernard PICTET produces kinetic glass for the reading room by architects BISMUT & BISMUT.
Bernard Pictet makes a second appearance at the AD Interiors show, this time, in the company of Bismut & Bismut Architects .
Their idea was to incorporate one of the Museum's windows into their room design, while still allowing in natural light, through layers of coloured glass. Visitors' curiosity would be piqued by random circles in certain layers that would reveal the colour or texture of the panel beneath.
Bernard Pictet responded to this brief with a complex kinetic glass structure composed of three layers of glass, positioned five centimetres apart.
Fine and irregular striations in copper, red and mirror tones were applied to each surface while keeping round areas of glass clear. The result is a shimmering, kinetic effect in colours that blend delicately with their surroundings.
The work has presence yet remains sympathetic with the peaceful atmosphere of a reading room.
The glass was produced in collaboration with manufacturers Judice Lagoutte.
Height : 210 MM
Width : 140 MM
- Ateliers Pictet for the Guerlain concession at La Samaritaine
- Ateliers Pictet for the Chaumet concession at La Samaritaine
- Ribbons of diamonds for Cartier’s Place Vendôme flagship
- A glass wall in the MYS Atomic master bathroom
- The complementariry of decorative glass and textiles: an area expored by the Ateliers Bernard Pictet.
- Atelier Bernard Pictet will show its latest creations at AD MATIÈRES D’ART, September 17th to 24nd, 2021 at Palais d’Iéna in Paris
- A production of the Atelier Bernard Pictet at the JEMA exhibition extended until 6 June 2021
- Exhibition at Galerie des Gobelins, Paris
- A glass screen
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station