Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
october 2018Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
The studio joined other Living Heritage Companies - a government distinction awarded to French companies for their expertise - within an elegantly stylish space that attracted numerous visitors.
Bernard Pictet showed a door in green-coloured, saw-engraved glass, a screen in black and silvered engraved glass, a bookcase top and desk top using the same technique, a wall mirror in chiselled glass with gold and brown reparure, and a coffee table with a chiselled glass top with patinated gilding.
Lighting design for the stand was by Voyons Voir, which created daytime, late afternoon and night moods to show off the different objects on display.
"Sean door": saw-engraved glass with green leaf and gold leaf reparure by Bernard Pictet. Patinated bronze frame and handle by VLD.
"Impala" desk: saw-engraved glass top with black and gold leaf gilding by Bernard Pictet. Tamo wood base by Ludwig & Dominique. Patinated bronze by VLD.
"Chêne des Marais" bookcase: 19mm saw-engraved glass top with patinated gilding by Bernard Pictet. Swamp oak cabinet by Ludwig & Dominique.
Two mica and ebony lamps by Ludwig & Dominique.
"Louis" mirror: chiselled glass with brown and gold leaf reparure by Bernard Pictet. Frame and straw marquetry by Ludwig & Dominique.
Coffee table: chiselled glass top with patinated gold leaf reparure by Bernard Pictet. Ebony and mica base by Ludwig & Dominique.
Screen: double-sided hinged panels; one side in engraved glass with palladium leaf and black leaf by Bernard Pictet; one side in lacquer by Mireille Herbst. Tulip wood structure with graphite patina by Ludwig & Dominique.
Lighting design: Voyons Voir, featuring Soka spot lights and Xicato programming.
Curtains, silk velvet moulding and wall fabrics: Jouffre
Table lamps: Delisle
Rugs: Manufacture de Tapis de Bourgogne
Marble: Marbrerie Fochescato
Cushions : Toyine Sellers
- Ateliers Pictet for the Guerlain concession at La Samaritaine
- Ateliers Pictet for the Chaumet concession at La Samaritaine
- Ribbons of diamonds for Cartier’s Place Vendôme flagship
- A glass wall in the MYS Atomic master bathroom
- The complementariry of decorative glass and textiles: an area expored by the Ateliers Bernard Pictet.
- Atelier Bernard Pictet will show its latest creations at AD MATIÈRES D’ART, September 17th to 24nd, 2021 at Palais d’Iéna in Paris
- A production of the Atelier Bernard Pictet at the JEMA exhibition extended until 6 June 2021
- Exhibition at Galerie des Gobelins, Paris
- A glass screen
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station