Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
september 2018BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS 2018, INSIDE ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ'S
Part gentleman's club, part casino, the "cercle de jeux" theme presented an ideal opportunity for Laura Gonzales to design a sophisticated decor with some lighter, more playful touches. French craftsmanship makes an important contribution to this new aesthetic experience.
Combinations of textures and noble materials draw out the beauty of the different furnishings: onyx and marble for the backgammon table, crackled resin and bronze for the side tables, amethyst, faience and obsidian for the lamps, and the partition in hand-chiselled glass that introduces a mineral element to a muted and voluptuous
decor, with its subtle harmony of mohair velvet, brocade and damask.
The stunning glasswork by Atelier Bernard Pictet results from close collaboration between the studio and Laura Gonzalez, and exactly meets the architect's wishes.
For this project, Bernard Pictet created eighteen monoliths in semi-kinetic and luminous chiselled glass. Each measures 220 x 20 x 2.5 cm. Together, they form a semi-transparent, luminous partition.
The studio also created a luminous distorting mirror creating an impression of depth, a spectacular 200 x 120 cm in size.
Compagnie des Philanthropes, at Hôtel de la Bûcherie
15 rue de la Bûcherie
September 5-23, 2018
- Ateliers Pictet for the Guerlain concession at La Samaritaine
- Ateliers Pictet for the Chaumet concession at La Samaritaine
- Ribbons of diamonds for Cartier’s Place Vendôme flagship
- A glass wall in the MYS Atomic master bathroom
- The complementariry of decorative glass and textiles: an area expored by the Ateliers Bernard Pictet.
- Atelier Bernard Pictet will show its latest creations at AD MATIÈRES D’ART, September 17th to 24nd, 2021 at Palais d’Iéna in Paris
- A production of the Atelier Bernard Pictet at the JEMA exhibition extended until 6 June 2021
- Exhibition at Galerie des Gobelins, Paris
- A glass screen
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station