Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
september 2017Two new luxury spas
Glass by Bernard Pictet decorates two new luxury spas, at Hôtel de Crillon in Paris and at Tour Odéon in Monaco
The Spa at Hôtel de Crillon, Paris
Interior designer Chahan Minassian wanted the door into the spa to suggest gently cascading water. Atelier Bernard Pictet rendered this idea using vertical lines, playing on spacing and thickness to create the desired effect. These lines are chiselled on clear, acid-etched frosted glass to create a softly translucent finish. Some are additionally enhanced with shimmering reparure gilding.
The door is double glazed for excellent sound insulation and easy maintenance.
The Spa at Tour Odéon, Monaco
The spa is located on the lower ground level of the tower, and was designed by Alberto Pinto interior design studio.
Glass compensates the small amount of natural light entering the spa by creating a bright yet soothing atmosphere, as well as visually enlarging the space. A contemporary interpretation of natural elements such as rain, mist, stalactites, branches and the sea adds to this sensation of peace and tranquility.
A combination of clear, white, silvered and mirror glass was chosen.
The 85 wall and door panels are in acid-etched matt mirror with a pattern of frosted scrollwork that delicately reflects the light. This glass is easy to maintain and ideally suited to a humid environment.
The 12-metre glass panel for the swimming pool features a highly stylised stalactite design on a mirror ground that produces a shimmering reflection. It gives the impression of prolonging and extending the pool, at the same time separating the space.
Inside the hammam, doors and partitions are decorated with shimmering droplets. Triple-glazed, they ensure complete sound and thermal insulation.
Atelier Bernard Pictet also produced fifteen shower stalls, in addition to doors for the dance studio, exercise studio and hair salon with a pattern of kinetic vertical lines that offsets the transparency of the glass.
A chiselled partition in silvered glass, reminiscent of a calm sea, separates the reception area from the hammam.
- Ateliers Pictet for the Guerlain concession at La Samaritaine
- Ateliers Pictet for the Chaumet concession at La Samaritaine
- Ribbons of diamonds for Cartier’s Place Vendôme flagship
- A glass wall in the MYS Atomic master bathroom
- The complementariry of decorative glass and textiles: an area expored by the Ateliers Bernard Pictet.
- Atelier Bernard Pictet will show its latest creations at AD MATIÈRES D’ART, September 17th to 24nd, 2021 at Palais d’Iéna in Paris
- A production of the Atelier Bernard Pictet at the JEMA exhibition extended until 6 June 2021
- Exhibition at Galerie des Gobelins, Paris
- A glass screen
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station