Registered designs. Infringement will lead to prosecution.
may 2021A production of the Atelier Bernard Pictet at the JEMA exhibition extended until 6 June 2021
Extension and opening to the public of the exhibition Matières à l'œuvre, Matière à penser, Manière de faire at the Galerie des Gobelins in Paris until June 6th 2021
A work by Ateliers Bernard Pictet will be shown at Matières à l’œuvre, Matière à penser, Manière de faire, April 9 – June 6, 2021 at Galerie des Gobelins as part of European Artistic Crafts Days.
Ateliers Bernard Pictet presents SEAN, a door whose astonishing colour is matched by its extraordinary decorative presence.
It is made from extra-white 19mm laminated glass whose reverse side has been engraved with a diamond blade then coated with green metallic leaf and gold leaf whose shimmering tones accentuate the contours of the pattern.
The patinated brass frame is completed by a cast bronze handle that exactly replicates the engraving on the glass.
Other patterns, colours and finishes can be proposed.
DIMENSIONS: 2,300Х 900Х 30MM
PRODUCTION: FRAME AND BRONZE HANDLE: VLD ORGIAZZI PATTERNED GLASS: ATELIERS BERNARD PICTET © VLD ORGIAZZI
© DESSIN ATELIERS BERNARD PICTET
© PHOTOS NICOLAS SCORDIA
Matières à l’œuvre, Matière à penser, Manière de faire is staged by Institut National des Métiers d’Art in partnership with Mobilier National and under the patronage of the Fondation Bettencourt Schueller, as part of European Artistic Crafts Days.
The works shown are demonstrations of the exceptional savoir-faire that characterises the artistic crafts and living heritage.
GALERIE DES GOBELINS, MOBILIER NATIONAL
42, AVENUE DES GOBELINS 75013 PARIS DU MARDI AU DIMANCHE DE 11H À 18H, ENTRÉE LIBRE
- Ateliers Pictet for the Guerlain concession at La Samaritaine
- Ateliers Pictet for the Chaumet concession at La Samaritaine
- Ribbons of diamonds for Cartier’s Place Vendôme flagship
- A glass wall in the MYS Atomic master bathroom
- The complementariry of decorative glass and textiles: an area expored by the Ateliers Bernard Pictet.
- Atelier Bernard Pictet will show its latest creations at AD MATIÈRES D’ART, September 17th to 24nd, 2021 at Palais d’Iéna in Paris
- A production of the Atelier Bernard Pictet at the JEMA exhibition extended until 6 June 2021
- Exhibition at Galerie des Gobelins, Paris
- A glass screen
- Two spectacular double doors at Chaumet's historic Place Vendôme boutique
- Glass for a private residence in Poland, with interiors by Anna Wojczyńska's VIS-A-VIS studio won a Best Interior Residence award
- Bernard Pictet presented three mirrors at Révélations, 23-26 May 2019.
- Bernard Pictet was among exhibitors at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, held September 26th to 30th.
- BERNARD PICTET CREATES GLASSWORK FOR AD INTERIORS WITH ARCHITECT LAURA GONZALEZ
- French luxury and expertise at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
- the Cartier boutique at Harrods, London.
- Glass maker Bernard Pictet was at Salon AD Matières d'art in Paris
- Exhibition at salon AD Matières d'art at Palais d'Iena in Paris
- Illuminated kinetic glasses for Segey Skuratov
- Two new luxury spas
- Furniture in collaboration with a cabinetmaker and an artisan metalworker
- A balustrade and a monumental door
- A mirror wall in patinated palladium leaf
- Glasswork for the lobbies at Tour Odéon in Monaco
- A glass, lacquer and tulip wood screen
- Two generously sized bookcases in swamp oak
- With RDAI for the new ELIE SAAB boutique
- A glass wall, inspired by Pierre Soulages
- A table and a screen for AD Collections 2015 at Quai d’Orsay
- kinetic glass at the Decorative Arts Museum in Paris
- Decorative glass incorporating optical effects
- The bar at the Prince de Galles hotel in Paris.
- Three works in glass for the Intercontinental Hotel in Marseilles
- For AD Interior, a low table to a design by Agence Malherbe
- Atelier Bernard Pictet at Révélations at the Grand Palais in Paris
- A coffee table in glass, ebony and mica
- The new Guerlain boutique, part of the Cour des Senteurs in Versailles
- Kinetic glass walls for a staff restaurant in Paris
- Exhibition in New York
- Breathtaking Materials published by Editions Vial.
- Bernard Pictet exhibits in Moscow
- Two award-winning yachts at the 2011 Monaco yacht show
- Twenty-five glass partitions for BNP bank in Paris
- Exceptional furniture for yachts and luxury homes
- An engraved glass cascade for the art de vivre à la française fair in Moscow
- A kinetic glass « membrane » covering an « image ribbon » for the EDF Head Office foyer
- Two sculpture walls for Firmenich in Neuilly
- With Michaela Lazariou for the Dixence head office
- A kinetic glass wall with Agence Grenot
- Privates homes decorated by Brigitte Saby in Paris and Moscow
- A 10,000 sq-m canopy in front of Amiens Station